Lately, the engagement of Megan Markle and Prince Harry has been a constant headline across the globe. In Canada we have a brand new union to celebrate. Did you know that the Shopper’s Optimum rewards program and President’s Choice Plus Loyalty rewards programs have joined forces to offer the new and improved PC Optimum Rewards program? Yes – that’s right – now shoppers only have to use one rewards card at nearly 2,500 food, drug and beauty stores and related e-commerce sites. This includes Real Canadian Superstore, Atlantic Superstore, City Market, No Frills, Independent, Zehrs, Loblaws, Shoppers Drug Mart, Shoppers Home Health Care and online at Loblaw-owned online grocery websites, joefresh.com and beautyBoutique.ca.
The nuptials were celebrated in style at a gorgeous Toronto mansion. The PC Optimum launch event took place in a mansion outfitted with all things Beauty Boutique, Life Brand, President’s Choice and Joe Fresh. As I entered the home, the aroma of yummy President’s Choice hors d’oeuvres filled the foyer. The kitchen was outfitted with all you would need from the President’ Choice housewares collection. I immediately spotted the marble and wood cheeseboard I purchased this last holiday season and some festive stemless wine glasses. The photo below is of the cheese board which I used as a serving platter for a President’s Choice upside down pineapple cake I prepped during the holidays. Be sure to take time to view the video above to see how the celebration went down.
As I travelled through the mansion, I discovered hints of the Home Collection which is available at the Real Canadian Superstore from candles to vibrant floral cushions and bedding. Upstairs was where all the fun took place. One of the rooms was converted into a Beauty Boutique haven complete with beauty products to sample and a full glam squad offering makeovers. The beauty products didn’t stop there, as you went into the dream washroom, there were all sorts of beauty products to take a peek at. The bathtub was filled with rose petals to add an extra touch of charm and warmth. Both His and Her’s closets were outfitted with the latest collections of Joe Fresh clothing and accessories. The new spring lines should be rolled out into all Joe Fresh stores shortly so keep an eye out for them. With the new PC Optimum Rewards program, you will be able to redeem your points for any of these items.
Now that I’ve explained the layout of this fun party celebrating an important union, let’s talk about the PC Optimum rewards program. I had so many questions – what’s going to happen to my beloved Shopper’s Optimum Points and how does this union impact me? Please find below some important information that the PC Optimum team shared with me:
- You now have the ability to redeem faster. With the PC Optimum program, members can redeem once they reach 10,000 points.
- Members will earn 50 per cent more points for almost every dollar spent at Shoppers Drug Mart.
- President’s Choice Financial® Mastercard® cardholders earn up to 30 PC Optimum points for every dollar they spend across Loblaw’s retail network, with an additional 15 PC Optimum points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases at Shoppers Drug Mart / Pharmaprix stores.
- Any value that you’ve earned through the Shoppers Optimum and/or the PC Plus programs prior to the launch of the PC Optimum program will be converted at full value.
- You can get the new PC Optimum card at any of the 2,500 participating locations; just ask the cashier at checkout. Use the store locator to find a participating store near you.
- If you’re a PC Financial Mastercard® cardholder, your card automatically acts as your PC Optimum card.
- You can create a digital version of your PC Optimum card by downloading the PC Optimum app, please visit the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android devices)..
For more information and FAQs, please visit: www.pcoptimum.ca.